Monday, May 30, 2011

I did it!

I've been in school for 13 years and the night I walked across that stage to get my diploma I hadn't felt anything different and I didn't really feel like I even accomplished anything. But its been a few days now and I may not feel so to speak "different" but I do feel accomplished now. I hadn't when I first walked across the stage but I feel that these 13 years of school has done so much to me. I am ready to take on the world in my own hands and I am ready to spread my wings and fly. I want to prove everyone that I can accomplish so much and I am so ready to start. I know its summer and I get a break and I will take advantage of that break but once its over I am going to pursue every dream that I have and I will make the best of my life. If I fall the best I can do is get back up and try again. I wont give up on anything because I know that if I put my mind and my heart I am able to do anything I want. The future is a big thing in anyone's life, I know that this is the time to take it a little more serious than I ever had but at the same time to have fun and live my life.

I want to make this summer the best summer of my life and I can't wait to do that. Once the summer is gone and over with I want to make the next year of my life just as good. I want no regrets for my future and I want to leave my past in the past. I am only going to have people in my life that are good influence's and I will live my life how I want. This is the start of a new beginning that I am ready to put full force down and have it be the best. It's time to start the nest chapter in my life and I can't wait to see whats in store for me.

This up coming week I am going to MCC to get my classes for my major. Social work was something I choose because I want to so to speak "save the world." I want to work with kids and save them, kids deserve a chance and thats why I want to work in Child Welfare. Its going to be a lot of work but All I need to do is beleive and I have amazing people next to me pushing me and showing me that I CAN do ANYTHING.

I am ready for my life to really begin even in all the difficulties that is faces. Hello world, I am Marissa, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. You are so down to earth and I know you will go on to do great things.

    ReplyDelete