Saturday, September 15, 2012

Amazing weekend

Between yesterday and today I had such a good time. Yesterday was my 19th birthday and I feel so much older than that because all I've been through. But I'll take 19!(;

I went to work in the morning and they brought in cupcakes! Then I went and got free Dutch bro's and free Starbucks! At dinner I received the best gift ever... I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND! I am so excited because I've never been and it's such a special gift from special people! This is defiantly a birthday that I will NEVER forget! I loved ever single person I spent it with and it was just amazing.


And then today was another great day to the weekend that started off amazing. Sarah and I both took faith and cooper to a festival in QC and we had a blast. It was nice to get the kids out of the house and allow mommy to relax. And faith had so much fun, she got to bounce on the bounce house,, ride a pony, and a train! I love watching little kids that have nothing to worry about and no cares in the world enjoy themselves and be able to play like faith did today!

I couldn't be more blessed with my life. I have two great jobs, amazing living situation, and overall amazing people in my life!!(: happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment