Thursday, August 21, 2014

Life is the best gift you will be given

Life is the only thing that we are going to be given and it is honestly going to be the best thing we are given. So why not make the best of it. Never let words go unsaid, or action go undone. I had someone come up to me yesterday and tell me how they noticed that on my Instagram I was always posting something that was so positive. And I laughed a little and turned to this person with a big smile on my face and said its what helps me get through my day. This is so true for me because if I am not positive about things then I am going to have a problem with how I go throughout my day. I am going to have a weight on my shoulder that I don't need there when I can replace that weight with air and just think of happy things. We are who we are and we are able to have bad days just like we are able to have good days when you think there is no such thing. I take that positive stuff that I post and use it towards my day. I try and make myself a better person with the knowledge that I am able to collect throughout the challenges that I face and also the challenges that I see others face. We learn so much from ourselves and the actions of others but most of us just ignore it. We see it happening and we don't think that maybe we could have learned something from it. When the truth is something so little can make such an impact on our lives and what we learn in our lives. I think its important from time to time for us to take a step back in our lives and enjoy the view. Not only that but when a situation comes up instead of make a choice right away we should take the time and look at the situation as a whole and take the time to learn something about it. We have so much to live for and so much that we can all accomplish in life if we just slow down and embrace everything. 

I deleted my Facebook a week ago and this has definitely made me look at things so differently. We are in the time were everyone life revolves around some sort of social media. For me it was Facebook, it was something that I was always on. When I was with a friend I would check it, when I woke up it was the first thing I looked at, my life revolved around Facebook and what everyone was posting. Five minutes wouldn't even be able to go by and I was back to checking it to see if there was something new that someone posted. I can honestly say that yes sometimes I get bored not having Facebook but  in the end its been such a weight that was lifted off my shoulder that didn't need to be there. My instagram is something that I do have but I am not on it as much as I was when I had Facebook. I stand by my decision 100% when I deleted my Facebook. I now have the ability to go out and enjoy my life without having to check my phone a million times. I can take that step back and enjoy this crazy thing called life with the people that I have all around me. Everything in our lives happen for a reason and my deleting Facebook was so that I could see what was going on around me. I had the ability 

In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed!

xoxo,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment